Our Privacy and Security Promise
What customer Information does Music in Motion retain?
You can browse Music in Motion’s website without providing us with any personal information. When you create an account or place an order, we request only the information necessary to complete these actions.
To create an account: name, user name, password, email address
To place an order: billing and shipping address(es), payment information, phone number
Does Music in Motion share the information it receives?
We will never sell, rent or share your personal information with a 3rd party, unless required by law. We care deeply about protecting your privacy.
How secure is customer information?
The personal information you send to Music in Motion to place orders or register for special services such as our newsletter, is securely protected. We maintain up-to-date Internet security technology to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of all customer information. All credit card data is encrypted when orders are entered and when transmitted for processing. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Please be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
How does Music in Motion use customer information?
We use customer information through our website to enhance the experience of visitors to our site.
- To furnish you with fast, accurate delivery of products you order.
- To email confirmation of your order and ship date, or contact you about your order if necessary.
- To provide you with periodical email updates on new products, special offers, and discount coupons, only if you choose to opt-in. We will never spam you.
- To improve the content, navigation, and search functions of our website.
- To prevent and detect fraud, infringement, and other potential misuse of our website.
- To send you the Music in Motion printed color catalog filled with our carefully selected music education resources and gifts (mailed twice annually).
You may opt-out of receiving email offers and product updates in Your Account under “E-newsletter and E-mail Subscription Options.” If you wish to be removed from the Music in Motion catalog mailing list, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1 800 445-0649 with your opt-out request, or mail your request to: Music in Motion, Attn: Remove From Mailing List, PO Box 869231, Plano, TX 75086-9231. Please include your name and the mailing address you would like us to remove from our mailing list in your opt-out request.
Music in Motion cares about the environment. If you are receiving duplicate copies of the Music in Motion catalog, please send us your name, mailing address, and 5-character Keycode on the back of your catalog or on the envelope. Email this information to email@example.com, mail it to the address above, or fax it to 1 866 943-8906.
A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier that is transferred through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser. A cookie does not collect or keep your name or other personally identifiable information. Cookies provide you with the following conveniences:
- storage of items in your Shopping Cart and Wishlist between visits
- Multimedia features on our website, including video, audio, and special interactive features
What about links to other websites?
Musicmotion.com contains links to other websites that we believe you might find useful and informative. Music in Motion is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other sites. We encourage you to independently review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Please send any questions and/or comments you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.